Ranked as the best place to live in, Australia is the largest island nation. A place more commonly known as the land of Kangaroos, Australia has some of the most spectacular landscapes and a rich ancient culture.
It is also one of the strongest performing economies in the world and its cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Perth are considered major trade capitals in the world. With temperate weather for most part of the year, Australia has probably the best climate across the globe.
Besides, Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK.
Why study in Australia?
- Government initiatives such as the AFQ (Australian Qualifications Framework) and the CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students) over the year have ensured that Australian degrees are one of the most sought after across the globe.
- Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia than they are in the United States and United Kingdom.
- International students are able to work part time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs.
- Possibilities of scholarships, which can help to further lower the cost of studying in Australia for international students.
- Culturally diverse and friendly natives.
- Favorable Visa and immigration policies of the government for students of high caliber.